- Combines academic courses needed for success in college with technical courses that begin to prepare you for a career.
- Articulated courses are free. Advanced placement through articulation also saves time - an average of nine college hours.
- High school is more interesting because students can relate school to a future career.
- College is more interesting because students can take more advanced-level courses.
- Students can graduate from college AAS degree programs ahead of schedule.
- Students have a marketable skill when they graduate from high school that they can use while they complete an associate and/or baccalaureate degree.
- Many technical careers offer high-paying, introductory-level employment opportunities.
Director of Educators Alliance for Articulated Credit