Welcome to Career Services at ACC !
Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor or the Career Services Specialist for any of the following:
- Account set-up with JobLink, our online job search database
- Career Assessment Testing / Career Testing Interpretation
- Career Counseling
- Resume Tips / Resume Building / Resume Critiquing
- Job Readiness
- Much more!
CAREER SERVICES NOW OFFERS...
Get started today:
Visit The Careers College™ for Alvin Community College website by clicking on the following link: The Careers College™
- Click on either the Create New Account link or the New User Registration Button to create your new account.
- Returning users can login on the left side of the page.
- You can use your same ACC user ID, if you so desire, and can choose your own password.
- Use Activation Code: Alvin100 to create your account for FREE.
- After, you enter in the Activation Code and click on the terms box, the system will automatically grant you a 100% discount.
- Click on the accept terms box.
- Click on “Process Subscription” and you will be logged right in. Congratulations and welcome!
is a free service and is accessible 24/7. Students and alumni of all college and Continuing Education programs can register and access an online job database, JobLink
. Local, regional, national employers and college departments register and post jobs daily seeking to fill part-time, full-time, internship, work-study and student assistant positions. Access to JobLink
will require a resume within two weeks. Many of these employment opportunities are related to degree plans and programs offered by Alvin Community College.
Available On-Campus Position(s):
Student- Campus Police
Student Assistant - Library
Job Title: Student Assistant/ Office of Disability Services
Job Title: Student Assistant/Registrar
In compliance with 19 TAC 4, 4.229, effectively immediately. All on-campus student employment vacancies must be posted with the Office of Career Services for a minimum of 5 days prior to making a hiring decision.
Applications for student employment will only be accepted through the official Alvin Community College student employment database,
JobLink. Direct all student applicants to the JobLink website.
Career Center Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. 5 p.m.
Diana Stiles, NCC, LPC
Julio C. Quiralte, M.Ed., LPC
College Counselor/Academic Advisor
Melissa Ramirez - Career Center Lab
Career Services Specialist
Disclaimer: Alvin Community College makes no particular recommendations or guarantees regarding employers or employees. We are acting as a referral service only. Thus, we are unable to research each organization or person that posts a job with the college.