Check your email, stay informed, and stay connected!
Email is the official form of communication. If you are not receiving emails, contact your Dual Credit Advisor to verify or update your email address today. Updates can also be made through WebACCess.
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2016-2017 Dual Credit Ambassadors!!!
Vianey S.-Alvin High School
Signe G.- Alvin High School
Amber G. -Alvin High School
Freia P.- Shadow Creek High School
Sophia Lauren T.- Shadow Creek High School
Victoria V. -Manvel High School
Yelitza M.- Manvel High School
Elizabeth B. -Dawson High School
Cambre' L.- Turner College & Career High School
Newlyn Dickinson - Turner College & Career High School
TSI testing is available on most high school campuses. Please visit with your high school counselor or ACC Advisor to learn more. Testing is also available at Alvin Community College- Click here to register. Scroll down to learn more about the TSI exam.
- Fall 2016 Semester Grades have posted! Log in to WebACCess to view your final grades and GPA on your ACC transcript.
- Spring 2017 Payment Deadline and last day to sign up for a payment plan for Dual Credit college classes is Friday, January 13th. Click here to make your payment. Students that have not paid for their classes will be automatically removed from the college courses and placed in all high school level classes. Learn more about payment options and answers to the most frequently asked questions- Spring 2017 Payment and FAQ's.
- Course selection for 2017-2018 will begin soon. Before selecting a college course, students must meet the TSI requirement. Sign up to take the TSI before course selection begins. If you think you qualify for a TSI waiver or exemption, visit with your ACC Advisor. Review course listings and TSI score requirements by clicking on your district link below.
*Courses listings and score requirements are subject to change and/or updates.
AISD 2017-2018 Dual Credit Course Listings
PISD 2017-2018 Dual Credit Course Listings
DISD 2017-2018 Dual Credit Course Listings
TSI Test Prep @ ACC: February 11th. Click here to learn more.
- College Level Examination Program-CLEP! Visit with your ACC DC Advisor if you have questions or contact the ACC testing office at 281-756-3526.
- Remember to contact the ACC Office of Disability Services if you need accommodations. Click here to view a comparison of services between high school and the college. Learn more about ADA Accommodations for Dual Credit Students.
- STAY CONNECTED! Sign up for REMIND101 Text Message Reminders. Text @dc20162017 to 81010 to start receiving text reminders.
- Did you know...ACC Dual Credit is on Facebookand Twitter? Follow us NOW and stay informed!
- Are you receiving our emails? If not, complete a Student Data Change form and return to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor to have your email address updated.
- Learn more about transferring credits, financial aid and more! Click here: Life After Dual Credit
INTERESTED IN TAKING DUAL CREDIT COLLEGE CLASSES NEXT SCHOOL YEAR (2017-2018)?
TAKE THE TSI EXAM BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL COURSE SELECTION BEGINS
FOR DUAL CREDIT COLLEGE COURSES.
STEPS TO ENROLL (click here to print steps).
1. Complete the ACC Admission Application.
2. Take the TSI Exam. All students must take the TSI exam unless a waiver or exemption is met. Click here to learn more about qualifying test scores, waivers and exemptions.
-Qualifying scores are required
prior to selecting a dual credit college course.
-The TSI exam is available at ACC or may be offered on your high school campus.
Click here to register for testing at ACC or visit your high school's website or counselor
to learn more about testing opportunities on your high school campus.
-Students entering the 9th or 10th grades in 2017-2018 are required to take the TSI exam. All sections of the exam must be taken.
-Any student testing for the first time must take all sections of the exam as part of ACC's admission requirements.
-The Duke Talent ACT is not accepted as a waiver or exemption.
-Testing accommodations are available through the
ACC Office of Disability Services. Contact their office directly to register for testing and to discuss accommodations.
3. Select your dual credit college class (after you have taken the TSI).
Visit with your ACC Advisor and/or select your college courses for 2017-2018 during the course selection process.
***Remember to complete the TSI exam or qualify for a waiver or exemption prior to selecting a college course.***
4. Complete the ACC Early Admission Contract (EAC)
Click here to complete. Print and submit to your ACC Advisor directly.
Who to contact if you have Dual Credit questions:
||Ms. Kennon Henry
||Ms. Kennon Henry
||Ms. Monica Silvas
||Ms. Christina Maartens
||Ms. Christina Maartens
||Ms. Gwendolyn Burgess
||Mr. Dedrick Smith
|Living Stone Christian School/ Home School/ Other
||Any ACC Advisor -contact the Admission's office to schedule an appointment.
|Director of Admissions & Advising
||Ms. Stephanie Stockstill
|Director of College & Career Pathways
|Ms. Akilah Martin
Do you have a success story to share? Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: Email: DualCredit@alvincollege.edu