Check your email, stay informed, and stay connected!
Email is the official form of communication. If you are not receiving emails, contact your Dual Credit Advisor to verify or update your email address today. Updates can also be made through WebACCess.
- Summer registration begins April 4th! Visit with your ACC DC Advisor to get registered!
PISD Dual Credit Summer @ Turner College and Career High School
AISD Dual Credit Summer @ Manvel High School
*All students are welcomed to take courses at ACC or online. Discuss your options with your Dual Credit Advisor!
- SENIORS….be prepared as you transition to your next phase in life.
- Dual Degree Seniors - Click here to learn more about graduation on May 14th @ 10:00am
- Click here to view your Senior Letter. Be sure to visit with your ACC DC Advisor if you need help accessing your unofficial transcript.
Click here to complete the Senior Exit Survey or scan the QR-Code below.
You’ve started with us, why not finish with us! Click here to see how!
- ACC and AISD have partnered to offer certificates in EMT, Pharmacy Tech, and General Business. Visit with your ACC DC Advisor if you are interested in learning more and to sign up to begin your certificate next school year!
- Dual Credit Fall Admission Deadline - May 1, 2016
- May Dual Credit E-Newsletter
- College Level Examination Program-CLEP! Visit with your ACC DC Advisor if you have questions or contact the ACC testing office at 281-756-3526.
- Did you know...ACC Dual Credit is on Facebookand Twitter? Follow us NOW and stay informed!
- Are you receiving our emails? If not, complete a Student Data Change form and return to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor to have your email address updated.
Learn more about ADA Accommodations for Dual Credit Students.
- Learn more about transferring credits, financial aid and more! Click here: Life After Dual Credit
- Find more tips by clicking on our Dual Credit FAQs link.
Interested in taking a Dual Credit College Class this summer or next school year?
May 1, 2016 Fall Deadline
To download your Checklist and Get Started NOW!
- Select an ACC Dual Credit College course during the course selection process.
- Complete the ACC Admission Application
- Early Admission Contract
- 2016-2017 TSI Test Registration and Information
*Testing Deadline is May 1st. Students must test or be registered for testing on or before May 1st.
* FREE TSI Test Prep Web-APP. Click here and learn more
* Click here to learn more about ADA Accommodations for testing. Requesting Accommodations is a 2 part process: students must
request accommodations for testing and for the actual college class. Contact the ACC Office of Disabilities for more information.
* TSI testing may be available at your high school. Visit your high school website or with your high school counselor to learn more.
* ALL students interested in Dual Credit should take the TSI exam. If it is your fist time testing, you must take the entire exam (Math, Reading and Writing). If you are retesting, you only retest in the area that you need. Some students may qualify for a waiver or exemption, review the Test Registration and Information document above. The Duke Talent SAT scores are not acceptable.
- Register for Dual Credit New Student Orientation on Saturday, August 13th. Click here to Register!
Who to contact if you have Dual Credit questions:
Do you have a success story to share? Submit it to email@example.com
For More Information: Email: DualCredit@alvincollege.edu