Check your email, stay informed, and stay connected!
Email is the official form of communication. If you are not receiving emails, contact your Dual Credit Advisor to verify or update your email address today. Updates can also be made through WebACCess.
- Did you know...ACC Dual Credit is on Facebookand Twitter? Follow us NOW and stay informed!!!!
- CONGRATULATIONS to our ACC Dual Credit Phi Theta Kappa Fall 2015 inductees! Read more about the ceremony and PTK here .
- Spring 2016 Registration is almost complete for our current Dual Credit students. “You have been registered” emails with WebACCess and payment instructions will be sent to all registered students beginning December 1. If you do not receive an email, contact your DC Advisor for assistance. Spring 2016 payment deadline is January 9th.
- Interested in learning more about the ACC Dual Credit Program? Attend an interest meeting! Follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and listen to your school announcements for specific times and room location. Check here frequently for additional dates and schools to be added as we continue to plan meetings to keep you informed!
|Alvin HS DC
||December 1, February 16, and March 1
|Manvel HS DC
||January 21, February 22, and April 12
|Pearland HS DC
|| January 21, 6:00-7:00pm
|Dawson HS DC
||February 9 (date changed)
||December 15, January 12, and January 26
||January 25th (incoming 9th graders only) @ Nolan Ryan JR
January 26th (incoming 9th graders only) @ Rodeo Palms JR
January 28th (current sophomores only) @ Manvel HS
***For all meetings, check your high school websites and announcements for exact meeting times and room locations***
- Did you miss the Dual Credit Orientation? Click Here to Review!
Student are responsible for the material. Pick up your Dual Credit folder in your DC Advisor's Office the first week of school.
- Are you receiving our emails? If not, complete a Student Data Change form and return to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor to have your email address updated.
- Learn more about ADA Accommodations for Dual Credit Students.
- Learn more about transferring credits, financial aid and more! Click here: "Life After Dual Credit: Making it Count" Find more tips by clicking on our Dual Credit FAQs link.
Interested in taking a Dual Credit College Class this summer or next school year?
Click here to download your checklist and get started NOW!
1. Select an ACC Dual Credit College course during the course selection process.
2. Complete the ACC Admission Application
3. Early Admission Contract
4. 2016-2017 TSI Testing Registration and Information
· FREE TSI Test Prep Web-APP. Click here to learn more!
· Click here to learn more about ADA Accommodations. Requesting accommodations is a 2 part process: students must request accommodations for testing and for the actual college class. Contact the ACC Office of Disabilities for more information.
· TSI Testing is available at ACC for all DC Students. PISD and AISD offer testing on the high school campus. Check the high school website or with the high school counselor to see if your high school is a testing site.
· The Duke Talent SAT scores are not acceptable for enrollment into college courses.
5. Register for Dual Credit New Student Orientation (coming soon).
*Incoming 9th graders and current 9th graders interested in Dual Credit must take all 3 sections of the TSI exam (Math, Reading and Writing). If retesting, students only take the section(s) needed. The Duke Talent SAT scores are not acceptable. EOC/STAAR and SAT/ACT exemptions are for juniors and seniors only. 10th grade students may qualify for PSAT or STAAR waivers. Review the above chart (item 3) for reference and required scores.
Who to contact if you have Dual Credit questions:
Do you have a success story to share? Submit it to email@example.com
For More Information: Email: DualCredit@alvincollege.edu