Check your email, stay informed, and stay connected!!!!
Email is the official form of communication. If you are not receiving emails,
Dual Credit Advisor to verify or update your email address today!!!
Updates can also be made through WebACCess.
- Summer 2015 Registration will begin April 15th. The summer schedule will be available immediately after spring break. Check back here to view the schedule.
- Dual Degree students- graduation applications are due by March 6, 2015! Visit with your ACC Dual Credit Advisor for assistance.
- Are you receiving our emails? If not, complete a Student Data Change form and return to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor to have your email address updated.
* Learn more about transferring credits, financial aid and more! Click here: "Life after Dual Credit: Making it Count". Find more tips by clicking on our Dual Credit FAQ's link.
Planning to take a Dual Credit college course next school year? Be sure to visit the links below to learn more!
1. Dual Credit Fall 2015 (August) Enrollment Timeline
2. 2015-2016 Dual Credit Enrollment Checklist
3. 2015-2016 TSI Testing Registration and Information for ACC
TESTING DEADLINE FOR AUGUST 2015 IS APRIL 30TH.
*TSI testing will be available at Pearland HS (PHS students only), Turner CCHS (any PISD student), Manvel and Alvin High Schools (any AISD student). Registration information is available on the Enrollment Timeline link above, or contact your ACC Dual Credit Advisor for assistance.
4. 2015-2016 Early Admission Contract (EAC)
Who to contact if you have Dual Credit questions:
Alvin High School-Ms. Kennon Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-245-2726
Danbury High School-Ms. Kennon Henry (email@example.com) 281-245-2726
Manvel High School-Ms. Monica Silvas (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-245-2928
Pearland High School-Ms. Christina Maartens (email@example.com) 281-412-1664
Dawson High School-Ms. Andrea Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-412-8898
Turner CC High School-Ms. Gwendolyn Burgess (email@example.com) 281-727-1611
Home School/Other High Schools-Any ACC Advisor contact the ESC to schedule an appointment at 281-756-3531
Director of Dual Credit-Ms. Akilah Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-756-3726
Important Spring 2015 Dates:
January 12th: First day of Dual Credit College Classes
January 13th: Spring Payment Deadline
January 19th: MLK Holiday
March 6th: Graduation Application Deadline
March 16th-22th: Spring Break
April 3rd-6th: Spring Holiday/Study Day
April 15th: Summer registration begins
April 20th: Withdrawal Deadline
April 30th: Dual Credit Testing Deadline for August 2015 classes
May 11th-16th: Final Exam Week
Do you have a success story to share? Please submit to email@example.com
Need For More Information: