Check your email and Stay Informed!!!!
Email is the official form of communication. If you are not receiving emails, contact your
Dual Credit Advisor to verify or update your email address today!!!
Updates can also be made through WebACCess.
* Learn more about transferring credits, financial aid and more! Click here: "Life after Dual Credit: Making it Count". Find more tips by clicking on our Dual Credit FAQ's link.
* Click link below to view your ACC Dual Credit Summer Classes & Schedule. Summer I registration begins April 16, 2014. Visit with your Dual Credit Advisor to get registered!!!!
ACC/AISD Dual Credit Summer Classes @ Manvel High School
ACC/PISD Dual Credit Summer Classes @ Turner CCHS
Students may also take summer courses online or on our main campus in Alvin. Students should register with a Dual Credit Advisor for any course.
DO YOU NEED HELP COMPLETING YOUR ACC APPLICATION OR SIGNING UP FOR THE TSI EXAM?
ACC Dual Credit Advisors will be hosting a series of
Application Workshops on the high school campuses.
Click on your high school to learn more.
Alvin High School
Manvel High School
Pearland High School
Dawson High School
Turner College & Career High School
Don't see your school listed above, no worries. We are here to assist you!
Contact us at email@example.com.
ARE YOU INTERESTED ???
You Can Find Out How to Take a DUAL CREDIT College Course
this Summer or Next School Year ...
Fall 2014 Dual Credit Deadlines for Participation
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 1st
TESTING DEADLINE: August 8th
Additional Tips for Summer/Fall enrollment:
1. Be sure to select a Dual Credit college class when completing your high school course selection sheet.
2. Complete the ACC Admission Application. Be sure to enter an email address that is checked frequently. Also, if there are siblings entering the program, each student must have their own email address.
3. Register for testing immediately! Students can begin testing now. Visit the ACC testing webpage for test dates and instructions. Be sure to complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
Note: If you plan to take summer courses, please test prior to April 16th.
4. Once you have taken the TSI exam, students should contact their DC Advisor to schedule a time to review the scores and to complete the admission process.
5. Don't forget-Dual Credit Orientation for all new students. Dates will be posted soon. Plan to attend to learn all you need to know. NEW this year....Dual Credit Parent Orientation!
6. PLEASE complete your application by August 1st and testing by August 8th to ensure participation in the ACC Dual Credit Program.
Don't just take our word for it!
Read how Dual Credit helped 2011 Dawson High School Graduate,
"I know you usually don't hear too much about the success of your past students, but I wanted to pass on some information to you regarding Haley. Since she graduated in 2011, she has worked really hard at Baylor and will be graduating this May, in 3 years, on the Dean's list. She was able to do this by capitalizing on the college credits she earned her Junior and Senior year at Dawson. It allowed her to enter into college with a semester already behind her, and not to mention, saved us half a year of tuition! Years ago, I was hesitant about her taking Dual Credit courses while in high school because I thought that they would be too much with her other class load. I am so glad now that she did. She has really benefited from the credits and it is truly a money saver on University tuition." -Sandra Peck
Do you have a success story to share? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have questions about Dual Credit? Click below to view the Dual Credit Orientation PowerPoint presentation.
After viewing, if you have any questions contact your ACC Dual Credit Advisor directly, or email our team at email@example.com.
Alvin Community College 2013
Dual Credit Orientation Presentation
Need For More Information