Which forms do I need?
You will receive an email from the ACC Financial Aid Office with instructions to complete your aid application once your FAFSA results are received and reviewed. Emails are only sent to the address on file with the college. Please open and read all emails from ACC.
(For Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017)
- IRS Tax Transcript Instructions
- NOTE: Online IRS Tax Transcript Request Process Temporarily Unavailable! Due to a recent data breach at the IRS, the online tax transcript request process, known as “Get Transcript” is temporarily unavailable. Students needing to submit tax transcripts to our office must use the IRS Data Retrieval process within FAFSA on the Web, or request a tax transcript by mail. Please carefully consider the additional time needed to receive a tax transcript by mail. Students are highly encouraged to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool on the FAFSA. Using the tool will save time and paperwork. If you would like to use the tool, login to your FAFSA. Click "Make FAFSA Corrections", and follow the instructions in the Financial Information Section to download your tax information directly from the IRS.
- Exit Counseling Instructions
- Appeal Form
- NOTE: The next Financial Aid Appeal Deadline is September 28, 2016. Complete appeals received by the deadline will be reviewed, and a decision will be emailed to the student within three weeks of the deadline.
- Academic Plan
- Statement of Student Eligibility
- Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA)
- Request for Summer Financial Aid
2016-2017 Verification Forms by Group