Honors Program Requirements
Honors classes, as well as eligibility to develop an honors project in a regular class, are reserved for students who have demonstrated a high level of achievement at ACC or in high school. Students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- A GPA of at least 3.25 with at least 12 hours
- An ACT score of at least 26
- An SAT score of at least 1100
- Graduation in the top 20% of your high school class
- Approval by the class instructor
If you wish to develop an honors project in a non-honors class, approach your instructor within the first week of class. Together you will determine the appropriate project and enter into a contract stipulating what is expected of each of you.