- New students should allow 48 business hours after admission before attempting to register.
- First time transfer students may be unable to register online. Allow one semester for evaluation of previous coursework. Campus registration is available through Advising Services. Evidence of course prerequisites will be required.
- Verify and update any changes to personal information such as physical or email address.
- Online technical assistance is available during office hours: Call (281) 756-3544.
- When registering, enter developmental course(s) first (0309, 0310) or PSYC 1300.
- Financial Aid applicants should check the status of their award on WebACCess prior to the payment deadline.
- After registration, confirm course enrollment by printing a Schedule/Fee Statement.
- Individual course syllabi and instructor information are now available.
The college does not assume responsibility for withdrawing students who register and decide not to attend. Be sure to drop all classes not wanted. Failure to withdraw may result in being charged for tuition and fees as well as receiving grades for those courses. Refunds for course withdrawals will be calculated according to the published refund schedule.
Registration is NOW OPEN! Dates to be posted soon.
Summer One & Two 2016
Summer One: Jun 6 - Jul 11
Summer Two: Jul 13 - Aug 16
Summer One: Apr 4 - May 26
Summer Two: Apr 4 - Jul 5
Summer One: May 26
Summer II: Jul 5
* Registration with Late Fee
Summer One: May 27 - Jun 6
Summer Two: Jul 6-13
Summer One: Jun 6
Summer Two: Jul 13
*All late registration must be paid at the time of registration.
- Online registration Instructions
- In-Person registration Instructions
- Complete the admission process as outlined in the Admission section.
- Complete the financial aid application process (recommended, but not required).
- Select the courses you want to take, then register online or in person. The earlier your register, the more likely you are to get the class sections that you prefer.
- Pay for your classes. You can pay online or in person at the Business Office. Be sure to pay your tuition and fees by the deadline or your registration will be canceled.
- Purchase textbooks from the College Store.
- You’re now ready to attend your classes.
Note: For questions about holds on your records, seeing your grades, or getting a transcript: Contact Enrollment Services Center at 281-756-3531 or email@example.com.
For questions about your password, call the ACC Help Desk at 281-756-3544.
8 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday
8 a.m.-5 p.m.Wednesday – Friday
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS:
7:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday
7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday
Closed Fridays during the summer.