Please follow the simple steps below for admission to Alvin Community College. We encourage you to complete the admission process early in order to avoid delays. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-756-3531.
- Loans, grants, college work-study, parent loans and scholarships.
- Request official transcripts to be sent electronically to ACC, bring official transcripts in a sealed institution envelope when meeting with an ACC advisor or mail to: ACC Admissions Office 3110 Mustang Road, Alvin, TX 77511.
- Meet with an academic advisor (required for first-time college students). If you have previously attended college, you are encouraged but not required to meet with an academic advisor
- Attend New Student Orientation
. All first-time college students are required to complete orientation before the first semester of attendance.
for your classes in WebACCess or in person
by meeting with an advisor
- Pay for your classes online
or in person at the ACC Business Office, located on the first floor of Building A. Installment payment plans
are also available.
ACC requires official transcripts from each college or university for individuals who have attended other institutions.
[return to top]
Building A, Front Entrance