Please follow the simple steps below for admission to Alvin Community College. We encourage you to complete the admission process early in order to avoid delays. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Request official documents verifying your previous education. Students are responsible for contacting the school or agency to make the request. Have documents sent to: Alvin Community College Enrollment Services Center, 3110 Mustang Road, Alvin, Texas 77511
. [more information
- Meet with an academic advisor if this is your first time to ever attend college. If you have previously attended college, you are encouraged but not required to meet with an academic advisor
- Attend New Student Orientation
. All first-time college students are required to participate in orientation. Orientation is held on campus prior to the fall and spring semesters.
for your classes via the web or in person.[Important Notice - New Law Places Limits on the Number of Course Withdrawals
- Pay for your classes online
with a credit card or by check/cash in person at the Business Office, located on the first floor of Building A. Installment payment plans
are also available. Call 281.756.3509
for more information.
Additional Admission Information
- High school or home school graduates who have never attended college – high school transcript verifying graduation.
- Individuals who have passed the General Educational Development (GED) test – an official report of scores.
- Individuals who have attended a university or college elsewhere – an official transcript from each school.
[return to top]
Enrollment Services Center (ESC)
Building A, Front Entrance