- Complete application for admission and wait 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, go to: https://app.alvincollege.edu/testing to pay for testing by credit card.
- To pay for testing with cash or to have help with the process, go to the Enrollment Services Center, Room A100.
- Testing is required before you register for your classes.
- On your testing day, arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled testing time. No children are allowed in the testing room, and children should not be left unattended on campus.
- Bring these items when testing:
Valid state- or government-issued photo identification such as a Texas Driver's License, DPS ID card, passport, high school ID with photo and name, or military identification. A recent school yearbook (within the last two years) with student's first and last names is acceptable. All forms of identification must be original - no photocopies. If you cannot present one of these, call 281-756-3526 or come by the Testing Office prior to the test day.
- Social Security Card
- Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) Certification of Completion
- Receipt for payment or Confirmation of Registration (This is to be printed during online test registration).
- Printed instructions (also printed during online test registration).
Testing requires approximately 4 - 4 ½ hours. Test results are usually available immediately, or within 7 to 10 working days - depending on which test you take.
Phone: 281.756.3526 or 281.756.3531