Refunds are mailed approximately 6 weeks after the close of registration
Refunds are based on the following regulations:
- The student must officially withdraw in writing
- Withdrawals are dated the day they are received in the Office of Admissions and Academic Advising
- If tuition and fees are paid with financial aid funds, scholarships or grants the refund is applied first to the financial aid source, or to pay off Tuition Payment Plan and then to the student
- Refunds for Title IV grants are made according to the Refund Schedule available in the Financial Aid Office
- Students participating in the Tuition Payment Plan, will have any eligible refund applied equally to remaining scheduled payments.
Class Cancellation - if the college cancels a scheduled course, a 100% refund will be issued.
Building A, 1st Floor