Select an Option Below:
Register for Classes . Grades . Schedules . Transcript Reqs
Online Payment System
- Don’t Get Withdrawn! Payment for New Registrations & Added Classes after the payment deadline will be due at the time of registration. Students will be withdrawn each day if payment is not received. Students who have set up a payment plan will have the new charges added to the 2nd and final payments. Registration will be unavailable each day from 2:45 am - 4:45 am.
- The Physics 1401 and Physics 1402 has been rescheduled from the 16-week fall 2015 semester to the Second Start Fall 2015 session.
Accounting Course Added:
Accounting 2301 Online class 16week Instructor: Branton
- IMPORTANT NOTICE for ONLINE STUDENTS:
Students who have not completed ORNT-0100 and are registering for an online section of a course will need to register for ORNT 0100 prior to registering for the online course. You may proceed with the registration of your online course sections once you have registered for ORNT 0100. You will not be charged additional fees or tuition for ORNT 0100.
*Pre & Co Requisites Changes
INTERNET EXPLORER 10 NOTICE:
After clicking on the WebACCess button above, check the "compatibility mode" button, which looks like a torn piece of paper located on the right side of the website address bar between the "lock" and "refresh arrow", to make sure it is blue. If the compatibility mode button is gray then compatibility mode is off, simply click the button once and it will change to blue (on).
Click WebACCess to view Time entry, Pay Advices, W-2 Statements and Leave Plan Summary.
WebACCess and Make a Payment are not accessible from 2:45 am - 4:15 am daily for backups.
If you experience problems with WebACCess, please call the Help Desk at 281-756-3544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On October 16th we changed our campus internet provider. If have trouble accessing the College website or WebACCess. If you are having trouble reaching the College website and need to access Blackboard, you can reach Blackboard directly by using the following URL http://bb.alvincollege.edu/
If you are having trouble accessing the College website or WebACCess from off campus please do the following before contacting the help desk 281-756-3544:
- Ensure that you're on the Windows Start Screen.
- Simply type cmd and the Windows search bar will appear with search results.
- Right click on Command Prompt and click Run as administrator .
- Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.