The Fall/August 2015 Dual Credit Admission Deadline has passed! If you did not complete the admission steps by June 30th, you were removed from your college course for August. If you still desire to take a college course in August, you must complete the following steps and meet with your ACC DC Advisor once you have completed ALL steps. If there is still space in the class, and you have completed all steps, your Advisor will work to get you back into the class.
1. 2015-2016 Steps to Enroll
2. Early Admission Contract (EAC)
Please complete, print, and sign. Submit to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor directly via email or in person.
3. 2015-2016 TSI Testing Registration and Information for ACC
FREE TSI Test Prep Web-APP. Click here
to learn more!
*TSI testing is available at ACC for all DC Students. PISD students (only) may also test at Turner throughout the summer.
*Incoming 9th graders and current 9th graders interested in Dual Credit must take all 3 sections of the TSI exam (Math, Reading and Writing). If retesting, students only take the section(s) needed. The Duke Talent SAT scores are not acceptable. EOC/STAAR and SAT/ACT exemptions are for juniors and seniors only. 10th grade students may qualify for PSAT or STAAR waivers. Review the above chart (item 3) for reference and required scores.
. Click Here to Register for Dual Credit New Student Orientation
Check your email, stay informed, and stay connected!
Email is the official form of communication. If you are not receiving emails, contact your Dual Credit Advisor to verify or update your email address today.
Updates can also be made through WebACCess.
- Did you know...ACC Dual Credit is on Facebook and Twitter? Follow us NOW and stay informed!!!!
- NEW!!! FREE TSI Test Prep Web-App. Click here to learn how to download and start practicing for your TSI exam!
- SUMMER 2 2015 REGISTRATION is happening now! Click on your district below to see your ACC Summer Dual Credit Schedule. Dual Credit students should register for summer classes directly with their Dual Credit Advisor.
Summer 2 Registration: June 16-July 8
Payment Deadline: July 8
Classes: July 13-August 13 Withdrawal Deadline: July 28, 2015
AISD Courses will be held at Manvel High School ACC-AISD Dual Credit Summer Schedule
PISD Courses will be held at Turner CCHS ACC-PISD Dual Credit Summer Schedule
- Dual Credit Fall 2015 Registration will begin late July. Your ACC DC Advisor will register you for your classes (dual credit students do not register themselves). Emails regarding registration, payment, and how to purchase textbooks will be sent no later than the first week of August. Be sure to check your email! If you are new to Dual Credit, remember to attend DC Orientation!
*ACC Financial Aid Fast Track Get help completing your FAFSA. Learn more
*Are you receiving our emails? If not, complete a Student Data Change form and return to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor to have your email address updated.
*Learn more about ADA Accommodations for Dual Credit Students.
* Learn more about transferring credits, financial aid and more! Click here: "Life After Dual Credit: Making it Count" Find more tips by clicking on our Dual Credit FAQs link.
Who to contact if you have Dual Credit questions:
Alvin High School-Ms. Kennon Henry (email@example.com) 281-245-2726
Danbury High School-Ms. Kennon Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-245-2726
Manvel High School-Ms. Monica Silvas (email@example.com) 281-245-2928
Pearland High School-Ms. Christina Maartens (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-412-1664
Dawson High School-Ms. Andrea Baker (email@example.com) 281-412-8898
Turner CC High School-Ms. Gwendolyn Burgess (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-727-1611
Home School/Other High Schools-Any ACC Advisor contact the ESC to schedule an appointment at 281-756-3531
Director of Dual Credit-Ms. Akilah Martin (email@example.com) 281-756-3726
Do you have a success story to share? Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information
: Email: DualCredit@alvincollege.edu