Check your email, stay informed, and stay connected!
Email is the official form of communication. If you are not receiving emails, contact your
Dual Credit Advisor to verify or update your email address today. Updates can also be made through WebACCess.
- NEW!!! FREE TSI Test Prep Web-App. Click here to learn how to download and start practicing for your TSI exam!
Students must be tested by June 30th for Fall 2015 enrollment in August.
- SUMMER 2015 Registration will begin April 15. Click on your district below to see your ACC Summer Dual Credit Schedule. AISD courses will be held at Manvel High School. PISD courses will be held at Turner College and Career High School. All other districts should refer to courses available at ACC.
ACC-AISD Dual Credit Summer Schedule
ACC-PISD Dual Credit Summer Schedule
Students must register directly with their ACC Dual Credit Advisor.
*ACC Financial Aid Fast Track Get help completing your FAFSA. Learn more
*Are you receiving our emails? If not, complete a Student Data Change form and return to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor to have your email address updated.
*Learn more about ADA Accommodations for Dual Credit Students.
* Learn more about transferring credits, financial aid and more! Click here: "Life After Dual Credit: Making it Count" Find more tips by clicking on our Dual Credit FAQs link.
Planning to take a Dual Credit college course next school year? Learn more:
1. Dual Credit Fall 2015 (August) Enrollment Timeline
2. 2015-2016 Steps to Enroll
3. ACC Early Admission Contract (EAC)
Please complete, print, and sign. Submit to your ACC Dual Credit Advisor directly via email or in person.
4. 2015-2016 TSI Testing Registration and Information for ACC
TESTING DEADLINE FOR AUGUST 2015 IS JUNE 30TH.
*TSI testing will be available at Pearland HS (PHS students only), Turner CCHS (any PISD student), Manvel and Alvin High Schools (any AISD student). Registration information is available on the Enrollment Timeline link above, or contact your ACC Dual Credit Advisor or High School Counselor for assistance.
*Incoming 9th graders and current 9th graders interested in Dual Credit must take all 3 sections of the TSI exam (Math, Reading and Writing). If retesting, students only take the section(s) needed. The Duke Talent SAT scores are not acceptable. EOC/STAAR and SAT/ACT exemptions are for juniors and seniors only. 10th grade students may qualify for PSAT or STAAR waivers. Review the above chart (item 3) for reference and required scores.
NEW: FREE MATH TSI PREP
(Available now through May 31, 2015).
Who to contact if you have Dual Credit questions:
Alvin High School-Ms. Kennon Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-245-2726
Danbury High School-Ms. Kennon Henry (email@example.com) 281-245-2726
Manvel High School-Ms. Monica Silvas (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-245-2928
Pearland High School-Ms. Christina Maartens (email@example.com) 281-412-1664
Dawson High School-Ms. Andrea Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-412-8898
Turner CC High School-Ms. Gwendolyn Burgess (email@example.com) 281-727-1611
Home School/Other High Schools-Any ACC Advisor contact the ESC to schedule an appointment at 281-756-3531
Director of Dual Credit-Ms. Akilah Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 281-756-3726
Important Spring 2015 Dates:
Jan. 12: First day of Dual Credit College Classes
Jan. 13: Spring Payment Deadline
Jan. 19: MLK Holiday
March 6: Graduation Application Deadline
March 16-22: Spring Break
April 3-6: Spring Holiday/Study Day
April 15: Summer registration begins
April 20: Withdrawal Deadline
April 30: Dual Credit Testing Deadline for August 2015 classes
May 11-16: Final Exam Week
May 20: ACC Graduation (Dual Degree students will participate)
Do you have a success story to share? Submit it to email@example.com
For More Information: