What is a Student Ambassador?
ACC Student Ambassadors are a small group of dedicated, energetic and positive students with diverse backgrounds, degree plans, interests and extracurricular activities. They demonstrate ACC student pride while being a liaison between ACC and the community.
• Enrolled in at least twelve (12) hours at ACC
• Minimum of 40 hours of service per semester
• Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
• Attend required training sessions and monthly meetings
• Availability for some evening and/or weekend events
• Have own transportation for off-campus events
• Assist Recruiter with community events
• Provide information regarding ACC programs/services to student body and the community
• Assist with creating new and innovative marketing strategies
• Courtesy phone calls to prospective students
• Campus Tours
• Be the face of ACC on Marketing/Advertising materials
• Special Assignments
Through the planning and production of these activities, Student Ambassadors will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of professional skills, such as team leadership, marketing, communications, and event management. In addition, Ambassadors will be eligible for:
• $600 Scholarship plus mileage reimbursement
• ACC Student Ambassador polo or a t-shirt along with other items
• Networking opportunities with ACC Faculty and Administrators
• End of Semester Appreciation Party
• A Certificate of Service
Student Ambassador Application
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. 5 p.m.
Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.