What is a Student Ambassador?
ACC Student Ambassadors are a small group of dedicated, energetic and positive students with diverse backgrounds, degree plans, interests and extracurricular activities. They demonstrate ACC student pride while being a liaison between ACC and the community.
What are the requirements?
- Enrolled in at least nine (9) hours at ACC
- Minimum of 45 hours of service per semester
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher AND be in good academic standing
- Attend required training sessions and monthly meetings
- Availability for some evening and/or weekend events
- Have own transportation for off-campus events
What are the duties?
- Assist Recruiter with community events
- Provide information regarding ACC programs/services to student body and the community
- Assist with creating new and innovative marketing strategies
- Courtesy phone calls to prospective students
- Campus Tours
- The opportunity to be the Face of ACC on Marketing/Advertising materials
- Special Assignments
Through the planning and production of these activities, Student Ambassadors will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of professional skills, such as team leadership, marketing, communications, and event management. In addition, Ambassadors will be eligible for:
$600 Scholarship plus mileage reimbursement
ACC Student Ambassador polo or a t-shirt along with other items
Networking opportunities with ACC Faculty and Administrators
End of Semester Appreciation Party
A Certificate of Service
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.