Welcome to Career Services at ACC!
The goal of Career Services is to help students learn how to make informed decisions in their educational and career choices. Those decisions should reflect students’ personal goals, values, and interests. We collaborate with faculty and staff to better prepare and provide students and alumni with necessary skills to be successful in their career pathway.
Virtual Career Services
through Microsoft Bookings
ACC Career Services is booking appointments for Resume Critique & Career Coach Assistance.
Click the icon for appointment scheduling.
Discover Majors and In-Demand Careers Based on Your Interests with Career Coach.
What is Career Coach and How Will it Benefit Me?
Career Coach is a web-based tool that is used for career based research using labor market data to make career decisions easy. The options in Career Coach are endless – from building a resumé, discovering programs to pursue to exploring the local job market.
How to Access Career Coach
Students: You may access Career Coach by visiting https://alvincollege.emsicc.com
Create an Account or Login
- In the upper right-hand corner, click "Sign Up"
- Use your school email address to create the profile
- Complete your registration and click "Create Profile"
- If you already have an account, just click "Login"
- Take a Career Assessment Once you have created your profile, click "Take a Career Assessment" in the "Welcome!" box (on the right of your profile information). When you are done, review your results and take time to explore the suggested careers and programs!
Employers: You may post employment opportunities through the Employer Portal by visiting https://employers.emsicc.com/alvincollege/login
Employment opportunities will be posted through Career Coach. Please contact Career Services with any questions, 281-756-3560.
Skills To Succeed Academy
Accenture's Skills to Succeed Academy is a free interactive, online employability training program focused on building the skills and confidence you need to choose the right career, find a job, and be successful in the workplace.
Register at: www.s2sacademy.org
- Select 'Learner Registration' to get started at the bottom of the website.
- Your Learner Access Code is: 04ACac
On-Campus Student Employment Opportunities
To apply for on-campus employment please visit: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/alvincollege/transferjobs
Off-Campus Student Employment Opportunities
Visit Career Coach :https://alvincollege.emsicc.com