Welcome to the ACC Financial Aid Office!
The ACC Financial Aid Office offers students assistance with paying for their college expenses in the form of federal and state grants, loans, and work-study opportunities.
To apply for financial aid, students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, also known as a FAFSA. There is no deadline to submit a FAFSA and applications are processed year-round. However, processing the complete applications can take up to six weeks to complete. Students are highly encouraged to start the enrollment process early and to complete their FAFSA early in the admissions process to ensure funds are available for qualified students by the payment deadline.
Financial Aid Advisors are available in Room A-155 to assist students one-on-one with their FAFSA application, loan information, Veterans aid support, financial aid eligibility, and other questions or concerns.
- Apply for FAFSA now at fafsa.ed.gov! Financial Aid applications are accepted throughout the year; however, some funds are limited and awarded on the first-come-first basis. Apply early for best opportunities!
- Please note that there are two FAFSA applications available:
- 2019-2020: this application is for the 2019-2020 academic year (Fall 2019, Spring & Summer 2020)
- 2020-2021: this application is for the 2020-2021 academic year (Fall 2020, Spring & Summer 2021)
- The FINANCIAL AID CENSUS DATE may effect your aid. Click here to view the new policy.
- Financial Aid Appeal Deadlines - Please login to The POD for the latest Appeal Deadline.
Download and complete Financial Aid Forms here. These are for students who have already completed the FAFSA and received an email from the ACC Financial Aid Office.