Alvin Community College continues to monitor news and updates of COVID-19. ACC is in close contact with area health and government agencies and our partners in education and will adhere to their guidance. Below are resources and links to help keep you informed.
Click the icon to contact us or to request a virtual appointment.
- Blackboard Support for Students
- Library Services
- Student Support Services
- Tutoring Services
Internet Access/Mobile Service
- Comcast: https://www.internetessentials.com/
- ATT: https://www.att.com/shop/internet/access/#!/
EveryoneOn - assists households to determine internet providers available in a zip code: http://www.everyoneon.org
- T-Mobile: https://www.t-mobile.com/news/tmobile-connect-launch
Helpful websites and articles:
- Data caps being lifted by various carriers: https://www.pcworld.com/article/3532817/which-internet-providers-are-lifting-data-caps-during-the-coronavirus-and-which-arent.html
- FCC Keep America Connected - beginning 3/13/2020, list of companies who have pledged for the next 60 days (1) not to terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic; (2) waive any late fees that any residential or small business customers incur because of their economic circumstances related to the coronavirus pandemic; and (3) open its Wi-Fi hotspots to any American who needs them. https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DOC-363033A1.pdf