The OLC Workshop pass provides access to over 140 online workshops covering key online
teaching and learning topics including the essentials of online teaching, blended
teaching & learning, social media, mobile learning, online teaching and learning tools,
copyright, and so much more.
There are a limited number of seats available on a first come first serve basis. Beginning in Fall 2015 anyone interested in applying for admission to one of these workshops will need to complete an application form.
How to Apply for a Workshop Pass
- Locate the workshop that you would like to attend.
- Complete the Workshop Application Form
- You will receive an email to confirm your accepted application
- Attend the workshop
- Receive completion certificate and return to the Distance Education Department
- Share what you learn with others at ACC.