News & Announcements
DE News & Announcements
- Fall 2020 Deadline (Updated 5/7/2020): has been extended to August 7, 2020 at this time. This date will be monitored and updated if needed. Click here for Steps to Enroll.
- TSIA Testing (Updated 5/18/2020):
TSIA online testing for Fall 2020 registration is now available for students needing to take all 3 sections of the TSIA exam. Click here to get registered. The exam will be proctored via Examity online proctoring service.
Click here to register for a single section of the TSIA exam.
1. Students must have a picture ID (school issued ID, state issued ID, passport)
2. Students must meet with the ACC DE Advisor once scores have been received to review the scores, ensure their scores are on file, and to discuss fall registration or alternative options.
3. Due to the volume and testing needs of many, students should only test once (in a given week) and are encouraged not to retest more than once.
4. If you have specific questions about registering for the exam that are not addressed here or on the registration links, email email@example.com for additional assistance.
For Summer 2020, students that have not taken the TSIA, or do not qualify for an exemption, waiver, or temporary measure (based on high school GPA and grades in English and Math), will only be allowed to take non-TSI obligated courses (example: Learning Frameworks, Spanish, and Introduction to Mass Communications). Visit with the ACC DE Advisor for clarification and assistance.
- SUMMER 2020 UPDATE: Summer registration will begin on April 14th.
ALL Dual Enrollment students must register for summer classes through the ACC DE Advisor to ensure proper registration and billing.
(Schedules are subject to change based on enrollment)
Dual Enrollment Summer 2020 Registration Form
- DE Scholarship Opportunity Fall 2020 $$$$$ Need help paying for Fall 2020 DE courses? $$$$$ Click here to view the FAll 2020 DE Scholarship Flyer. To apply for the scholarship, click here for Step-by-Step Instructions.
- Spring 2020 Withdrawal Deadline Extended (updated 4/16/2020): April 30, 2020. Students must discuss withdrawing with the ACC Professor directly
before a withdrawal request will be processed. Please discuss your options with the
ACC Professor and then meet with your ACC DE Advisor for assistance.
- Spring 2020 Final Grades: Click here to review the Spring 2020 Interim Grading information. Please note: Interim Grading only applies to the college grade and the college transcript. Dual Enrollment students will still receive a numerical grade for high school credit that will be transcribed on the high school transcript, and will not be changed even if the student chooses the interim grade on their college transcript. If you have questions, contact your ACC DE Advisor or contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UPDATE: Spring Virtual Commencement Ceremony: To honor your dedication and hard work, we are excited to offer a Virtual Commencement
Ceremony online on Friday, May 22, 2020. Please click here, COVID-19 webpage updates, to learn of the details for Class of 2020. Contact your ACC Advisor or email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
Students that require accommodations must meet with the ACC Office of Disability Services prior to the start of school. View the Disabilities Accommodation Requests to review what is needed for your visit.
ACC Email Address and ACCess ID (ACC ID #)
ALL students will now have an ACC Email Address that will be used as the official form of communication. After applying and being accepted to ACC, you will receive an email with your ACC Student ID number. Use this ID number to setup your ACC email account. If you need assistance, visit the Campus Technology page or contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544.