Back to Campus Friday
Alvin Community College Back to Campus Friday
January 5, 2024
8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
To give students a chance to get ready for the Spring semester, Back to Campus Friday is an opportunity to take care of any last-minute to-do items before the start of classes. Students who need to complete the admissions process can come in for testing, turn in documents, see an advisor and register for classes. Back to Campus Friday is for all enrolled students as well as those who need to finish the enrollment process.
With their schedule in hand, new students can get a custom campus tour to show them where their classes are located on campus.
They can also:
- Purchase books and supplies at the college store
- Enter to Win an ACC scholarship $250 (participants that are currently registered or register on January 5th will be entered)
- Stop at CyberLab to reset Pod password, print fee statement (for use during the tour), find Blackboard and tour the Pod
- Visit the Fitness Center
- Tour the Learning Commons to learn about tutoring schedules and meet staff
- Get your student ID at the Student Life office and learn about Welcome Week activities
- Head to the Campus Police Department to get a parking pass
- Free TSI testing *Pre-Registration required