Office of Academic Advising
Welcome to Pathways Advising.
The information below will assist you in navigating your next steps. Please review and let us know if you have any additional questions as we look forward to assisting you.
All new students who have never attended college must meet with a Pathways Advisor to discuss a degree plan, test results, course selection, and any other questions about college. Students should complete all admissions steps before meeting with a Pathways Advisor. New ACC students who have attended college elsewhere are encouraged to meet with a Pathways Advisor but are not required to and may send general questions to email@example.com.
NOTE: During the Months of September, October, February and March, staff will participate in Professional Development on Fridays, 1:00-5:00pm. The Welcome Center will remain open and someone will be available to assist with admissions needs, however, Pathways Advisors will not be available. Thank you and we look forward to serving you!
Virtual Advising through Microsoft Bookings or Navigate App
ACC Student Services offers Virtual Appointments for Pathways Advising. Click the icon below to request a virtual appointment.
NAVIGATE Your ACC Experience - Download Navigate to schedule appointments.
- General advising questions and registration assistance is also available by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will receive a response within 24hrs or less during normal business hours.
Students may also visit the campus to meet with a Pathways Advisor or other Student Services departments.
Currently enrolled students can register through Student Planning. View “How To” video for assistance.
Steps to Plan and Register for Courses in Student Planning
Pathways Advising Steps
- Complete admissions and have TSI scores for advising appointment (if applicable). Learn more about the TSI @ TSI Assessment. If you are not sure that you have completed all of the admissions steps, email email@example.com or click on the Reserve My Spot button located at the top of this page.
- Send transcripts from prior colleges to the Welcome Center (Admissions Office). If you completed a GED, fill out a transcript form in the Welcome Center. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Meet with a Pathways Advisor - Pathways Advising Appointment Scheduling
- Bring your test scores, transcript(s), and/or transcript evaluation.
General Studies Students Mandatory Advising Program (M.A.P)
M.A.P. is a mandatory advising program for General Studies majors who have completed 30 credit hours. Advising sessions will cover Career Information, Degree Completion Planning, and Transfer Information.
Students who have completed 30 credit hours of their General Studies Degree Plan will have a hold placed on their account, and will need to see an advisor for a M.A.P. advising session to have the hold released.
Discover Majors and In-Demand Careers Based on Your Interests for Free!
Career Coach is a web-based tool that is used for career based research using labor market data to make career decisions easy. The options in Career Coach are endless – from building a resumé, discovering programs to pursue to exploring the local job market.