The 2020 ACC Job Fair Has Been Postponed Until Further Notice
Alvin Community College has part-time positions available during the day, evenings, and weekends. We offer traditional classroom, online, and hybrid formats.
Positions are available at Brazoria County locations including the ACC main campus, UHCL Pearland, Shadow Creek High School, Texas Department of Criminal Justice and various other off-site locations.
Job seekers are encouraged to bring copies of their resumes and transcripts. On the spot interviews may be conducted for qualified candidates.
Positions are available in the following fields of study:
- Certified Nurse Aide Instructor
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Dental Assistant Instructor
- ESOL Instructor
- GED Comprehensive Preparation Course
- Developmental English
- Developmental Mathematics
- Foreign Languages (Spanish/French & ESOL)
- Learning Commons (Tutors & Academic Coaches)
- Associate Degree Nursing (ADN)
- Criminal Justice
- Diagnostic Cardiovascular Sonography
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN)
- Neurodiagnostic Technology
- Pharmacy Tech
- Respiratory Care
- Automotive Technology
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Technology
- Human Services & Substance Abuse Counseling
- Industrial Design Technology
- Office Administration
- Process Technology
- Sports & Human Performance
For a full listing of jobs and to begin the application process visit schooljobs.com/careers/alvincollege or call 281-756-3639.