Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Research
The ACC Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Research supports educational effectiveness across the institution by conducting institutional research and analysis and providing information for the college-wide system.
- ACC Data and Information
- External to ACC - IER External Service Request Form
- Internal (login required) - IER Internal Service Request Form
- Student Right to Know
Guidelines for Requesting Data and Information
- Review the online Publications and Data to see if the data you are requesting is already available.
- Plan ahead. When making a research request, take into account the time required to retrieve and report the information you are requesting, especially if you need information by a specific date.
- To ensure that we meet your needs regarding data and information, submit your request at least two weeks in advance. Be assured that we will always work to provide you with the information you need, and that emergency requests are unavoidable and must be handled immediately.
- All surveys must be reviewed by the IER office. If you are asking for a survey to be created, please make note of that on the form and we will contact you for further details.