The goal of Career Services is to help students learn how to make informed decisions in their educational and career choices. We collaborate with faculty and staff to better prepare and provide students and alumni with necessary skills to be successful in their career pathway.
What We Offer
- Career Assessments
- Career Coach (Career Exploration)- Are you not sure what pathway you want to select? Take a career assessment using Career Coach. Career Coach will match you to careers based on your interest. You can also use Career Coach to research in-demand careers and their salaries in our area.
- Skills to Succeed Academy- It helps learners build the skills and confidence they need to make smart career choices and find and succeed in employment.
- Interview Preparation
- Resume Writing/Building
- Student & Employer Job Postings
- Student Worker and Federal Work-Study opportunities
- Career Week and Job Fairs