After completing career assessments, students should perform research to narrow their career choices. In addition, they should access employment resources, which can provide valuable information about current job opportunities. If you need help with an action plan, contact Career Services and schedule an appointment with a Counselor.
Check out this site full of entry-level job listings: Learn more
Helps recent graduates connect with employers in their specific field of study: Learn more
Educators, help your graduates find their first job: Learn more
National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
Students and alumni can search for employment opportunities and apply online directly to an employer's website.
Career Services abides by the principles set forth by the National Association of College and Employers (NACE). Review NACE Principles
Occupational Information network from the U.S. Department of Labor
- College for All Texans – Provides information about college, specific university programs, financial aid and more.
- Labor Market and Career Information Department – Provides statistics and analysis on the dynamics of the Texas labor market and informational products designed to support informed educational and career decisions.
- Texas Hot Jobs – Includes job outlook colleges/universities offering these programs, length of training and much more.
- Work in Texas – Thousands of Texas jobs are listed in this free database. Can choose opportunities by region, career cluster and more.
- Career cluster and labor market information by state
- Useful and reliable information about careers, educational training options and jobs
Disclaimer: Alvin Community College makes no particular recommendations or guarantees regarding employers or employees. We are acting as a referral service only. Thus, we are unable to research each organization or person that posts a job with the college.