New Student Orientation
Congratulations! Welcome to Alvin Community College! Your experience at ACC begins with New Student Orientation. New Student Orientation is designed to prepare you for your first semester at ACC and is your first step in successfully transitioning into college. All new students are required to complete New Student Orientation.
To complete New Student Orientation online, please follow these instructions.
1. Self-register Here! (login required)
2. Input the following registration key: aba0907c
3. Use your ACCess ID as your username. Your ACCess ID should be the first initial
of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four numbers
of your student ID.
Example of username: Student John Smith with an ACC ID of 123456. The correct username is jsmit3456
4. If you know your ACC student email, please use it. If you do not have your ACC student email yet, use your personal email. Once you receive your ACC email address, it becomes the official form of communication for the college.
5. Once logged in, the New Student Orientation should show as a mandatory course for completion. After completing the course, it is advisable to screen shot your completion certificate for your personal records.
6. The NSO hold will be removed the following business day. If you would like the hold removed sooner, please send a copy of your completion certificate to: PSC@alvincollege.edu.