TDCJ Recently Released Students

Former ACC-TDCJ Students

Congratulations on your release! Please contact your ACC-TDCJ Academic Advisor to discuss your next steps: Academic Advisor

If You Are Continuing with Alvin After Release

1. Student will need to fill out the Student Data Change Request form. 

  • Input the ACC ID#, SSN, Name, and DOB. 
  • Check the boxes and fill out your information for the following:
    • New residential address 
    • New mailing address. 
    • Personal Email
    • Cell Phone
    • Emergency Contact
    • Be sure to sign and date

2. Send form to

3. Student’s record will be updated and student will receive an email from the Admissions Counselor explaining how to set up their account and register for classes.

Transcript Request

If you need to request your transcripts from Alvin Community College for the classes you completed while you were incarcerated, please fill out the below Transcript Request Form.

The form will automatically be sent to the TDCJ Programs - Department and the Registrar. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. If you need an unofficial transcript, please contact your Academic Advisor.