Dual Enrollment Admission
ACC Dual Enrollment Program Admission Process
Students need to complete the ACC online application at https://www.applytexas.org/
The tips below will help with the application questions.
*VERY IMPORTANT* Make sure you enter your Social Security number if you have one.
- Select Create an Account and enter your My Profile information and save profile.
- Under My Application select “Start a New Application”
- Select “Two-year community/junior college.”
- Select Alvin Community College (Alvin) as the institution in the drop down menu.
- Select Dual Credit for your application type.
- Select Semester (most likely Fall but you can select Spring or Summer if Fall is not available).
- Select Alvin Community College again.
- Select ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - GENERAL STUDIES as your major.
- You will answer Dual Credit questions and Questions specific to Alvin Community College
- For Term, you will be applying to the 16-week term.
- When you have completed all steps, Submit your application.
- Once application is submitted, you will receive an email with confirmation number from Apply Texas.
Note: An ACC acceptance email should be received within 48 business hours during normal processing times and may be longer during peak registration periods. Please check your junk/spam folder for this important communication if it does not route to your inbox automatically.
Students need to take TSI (Texas Success Initiative) Assessment or provide waiver or exemption.
- View possible waivers, exemptions on our Testing Information handout.
- Learn more about the TSIA and find sample study questions on our ACC TSI Testing Information Page.
- If you require accommodations, contact the Student Accessibility Services Office prior to registering for the exam.
- Students taking the TSI are required to have a picture ID (school, passport, driver license). If you do not have a picture ID, you can use this Student ID Form and have it completed by your school's or notarized.
TSI Test Prep Sessions offered at ACC! For more details on each session or to register online visit the Learning Lab TSI Sessions.
A $50 fee will be assessed for each payment not made by the due date
How to Make a Payment
You do not have to log into The POD or need a password to make a payment.
- On the ACC website roll over the Paying for College tab
- Select Make a Payment
- Select Student tab
- Enter your ACC Student ID Number*
- Enter Birth Date (mmddyy)
- Click Login
Payments can be made over the phone to ACC's Cashier using a credit card at 281.756.3593.
Payment plan options are available through the website.
Select the payment plan option online when making your payment ($30 non-refundable setup fee is required for a payment plan).
*Find your ACC ID number (7-digit number beginning with 0) in your ACC Acceptance Email or you can locate it in The POD on your fee statement.
- Log into The POD
- Under WebACCess on right side of the page
- Select Students
- Select Planning & Registration
- Select Fee Statement
- Click on View Statement on right side of page
- Your Student ID number is on right side of page under your name.