Dual Enrollment Admission
ACC Dual Enrollment Program Admission Process
2022-2023 Admission Deadline – April 29, 2022
Download a printable version of the Dual Enrollment Admission Process.
Upcoming Virtual Information Night on November 2nd at 6 p.m. View the Virtual Information Night flyer for more details. Provided live to you by the Dual Enrollment Advisors.
Complete the Online Application at ApplyTexas.Org for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 terms only.
Complete the Online Application at GoApplyTexas.org for the Summer 2022 terms and forward.
(Use browsers Chrome, Mozilla or the latest version of IE)
Make sure you enter your Social Security number if you have one.
- Select Get Started and enter your My Profile information and save profile.
- Under My Application select “Start a New Application”
- Select “Two-year community/junior college.”
- Select Alvin Community College as the institution in the drop down menu.
- Select Dual Enrollment for your application type.
- Select semester (Fall but if not available you can select Spring or Summer).
- Select Alvin Community College again.
- Select ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - GENERAL STUDIES as your major.
- You will answer "Dual Credit questions" and "Questions specific to Alvin Community College".
- You will be applying to the 16-week term.
- When you have completed all steps, submit your application.
- Once application is submitted, you will receive an email with confirmation number from Apply Texas.
Note: An ACC acceptance email should be received within 48 business hours during normal processing times and may be longer during peak registration periods. Please check your spam folder for this important communication if it does not route to your inbox automatically.
Take TSI Exam (Texas Success Initiative Assessment) or provide waiver or exemption.
View waivers, exemptions and other Dual Enrollment Testing Information here.
All test options require students to have a picture ID (school, passport, driver license). If your child does not have a picture ID, you can complete the Student ID Form below and have it completed by your child's school or notarized.
Contact the Student Accessibility Services Office prior to registering for the exam if accommodations are required.
Complete the Early Admission Contract (EAC) online and email or print and return to your ACC DE Advisor.
Register for Dual Enrollment Orientation when available, to learn more about paying for your college courses, how to purchase your textbooks, and how to access resources for your success!
Dual Enrollment courses, taken on the high school campus require payment of tuition
and a registration fee each semester (Fall-August; Spring-January; Summer-June). Students enrolling in courses located
on the main ACC campus, UHCLP campus, or online will be required to pay In-district
tuition and all associated fees. Dual Enrollment students are also required to purchase textbooks.
Textbooks may be purchased at the ACC Bookstore.
Most college courses are 3 hours, below represents estimated pricing per district for courses taken on the high school campus and/or courses taken on ACC's main and UHCLP campuses. Please refer to the ACC schedule, the MOU, or visit with your ACC DE Advisor to discuss specific pricing for your DE courses.
|District||Tuition Per Credit Hour||Registration Fee|
|AISD||$25.00 per credit hour||$30|
|PISD||$47.00 per credit hour||$30|
|DISD||$47.00 per credit hour||$30|
|In-District Home School||$25.00 per credit hour||All Fees|
|Out-of-District Home School||$47.00 per credit hour||All Fees|
|@ ACC/UHCLP||$47.00 per credit hour||All Fees|
Note: AISD Dual Enrollment technical students are only required to pay fees associated with the certification (examples: certification exams, license, malpractice insurances, etc.). Classroom textbooks are also provided.
- Alvin HS
- JB Hensler College & Career Academy
- Manvel HS
- Shadow Creek HS
- Danbury HS
- Glenda Dawson HS
- Pearland HS
- Robert Turner College & Career HS
Living Stones Christian School