News & Announcements
DE News & Announcements
- Fall 2020 Deadline (Updated 5/7/2020): has been extended to August 7, 2020 at this time. This date will be monitored and updated if needed. Click here for Steps to Enroll.
- TSIA Testing (Updated 6/16/2020):
TSIA online testing for Fall 2020 registration is now available. There are three options:
a. Examity - online proctoring; for students needing all 3 sections of the TSI
exam (Math, Reading and Writing).
b. TEAMS - ACC online proctoring; for students needing 1 or 2 sections of the TSI
c. ACC Campus - in person proctoring; for students needing 1 or 2 sections of the
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE TSIA EXAM @ACC
TSIA Testing on the High School Campuses -
(Register and Pay the ISD directly; contact the high school for additional questions)
Click here for Alvin High School
Click here for Manvel High School
Click here for Dawson High School
Click here for Pearland High School
Click here for Turner CC High School
1. Students must have a picture ID (school issued ID, state issued ID, passport)
2. Students must meet with the ACC DE Advisor once scores have been received to review the scores, ensure their scores are on file, and to discuss fall registration or alternative options.
3. Due to the volume and testing needs of many, students should only test once (in a given week) and are encouraged not to retest more than once.
4. Students requiring accommodations must meet with the Office of Disability Services prior to registering for the exam ODS@alvincollege.edu.
5. If you have specific questions about registering for the exam that are not addressed here or on the registration links, email email@example.com for additional assistance.
- DE Scholarship Opportunity Fall 2020 $$$$$ Need help paying for Fall 2020 DE courses? $$$$$ Click here to view the FAll 2020 DE Scholarship Flyer. To apply for the scholarship, click here for Step-by-Step Instructions.
Students that require accommodations must meet with the ACC Office of Disability Services prior to the start of school. View the Disabilities Accommodation Requests to review what is needed for your visit.
ACC Email Address and ACCess ID (ACC ID #)
ALL students will now have an ACC Email Address that will be used as the official form of communication. After applying and being accepted to ACC, you will receive an email with your ACC Student ID number. Use this ID number to setup your ACC email account. If you need assistance, visit the Campus Technology page or contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544.